It is possible that you don’t have the required permissions associated with your GitHub access token, thus denying scriptr.io access to the GitHub hooks necessary for automatic deployments. Could you please check the permissions of the token and make sure that you have, at least, the public_repo scope?
To do that:
1. Go to your GitHub account
2. Go to the GitHub Settings
3. From the left menu (Personal settings), click on Personal access tokens
4. Click on the Edit button next to the scriptr.io token
5. Make sure you have the repo:public_repo scope checked
I hope this helps.